Monday, January 05, 2009

Complications Albums Of 2008

I know it's a bit late but what can I say, I like pointless lists of things:

1.The Gutter Twins - 'Saturnalia'
2.The Hold Steady - 'Stay Positive'
3.Isobel Campbell + Mark Lanegan - 'Sundays At Devil Dirt'
4.Black Mountain - 'In The Future'
5.Howlin' Rain - 'Beautiful Fiend'
6.The Dirtbombs - 'We Have You Surrounded'
7.The Night Marchers - 'See You In Magic'
8.Nick Cave + The Bad Seeds - 'Dig Lazarus Dig!!!"
9.Deerhoof - 'Offend Maggie'
10.Silver Jews - 'Goodbye Mountain Goodbye Sea'
11.Creatue With The Atom Brain - 'I Am The Golden Gate Bridge'
12.The Cool Kids - 'The Bakesale'
13.The Melvins - 'Nude With Boots'
14.Not Squares - 'WROK' (Cassette)
15.Nine Inch Nails - 'The Slip'

So there you have it!
Edited as I thought of a few more.

1 Comments:

Blogger stubborn tiny light said...

glad you enjoyed 'wrok' :-)

9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home